Warehouse employee Swissport (fulltime)
Do you want to work in an international environment? Are you looking for a fulltime or a parttime job? And would you like to become an allround logistics employee or a forklift driver? At Swissport it is possible to develop yourself and to obtain a forklift certificate!
Work location: Schiphol
- Schiphol, Zaandam, Amsterdam, Mijdrecht, Haarlem, Nederland
Benefits for a warehouse employee at Swissport:
- At job for 24 to 40 hours per week
- A good salary of €10,31 per hour
- Shift allowance, so your salary can rise up to €15,47 per hour!
- Career opportunities for example to allround logistics employee or forklift driver
- Travel allowance up to €7,60 per day if you travel by car and €16,20 per day if you travel by public transport
- Pension scheme after 26 worked weeks
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for the handling of air freight. This means that you will build and breakdown pallets and make sure that the air freight is ready to be transported. Swissport offers work based on shift patterns as follows: 06:00 - 14:30, 14:00 - 22:30, 22:00 - 06:30.
It is important that you can reach Schiphol distribution center with your own transport and / or public transport. So you live in a radius of 20 km. Do you not have a car? Then see if you can easily reach the location by bus and bicycle. There are various bus stops nearby.
Required skills for a wareouse employee at Swissport:
- You are available to work parttime or fulltime
- You live in the Netherlands for at least 8 years because of the Schiphol-screening
- You are fulltime available for the first 2 weeks because of the training
- You speak English or Dutch
We work with Randstad to fill the vacancies. Randstad is the number # 1 HR service provider in the Netherlands. They help you with questions about the vacancy, salary, payments, illness and personal development.
Are you the reachtruck driver we are desperately looking for? Please get in touch with us and apply for the job. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours and hopefully we can invite you for an intake.